· Both Model SGN sight glass and Model SGS sight glass are used on the liquid piping of the refrigeration and air conditioning unit to indicate the flow condition of the refrigerant, water cut of the refrigerant and lubricant oil flow condition of the oil return piping on the oil separator.
· Model SGN sight glass and Model SGS sight glass are equipped with one moisture indicator, which will change color to indicate the water cut in the refrigerant.
· Model SGR sight glass is used to indicate the level of the refrigerant in the liquid drum and the lubricant oil level in the compressor crankcase.
· The modified PTFE sealing is used in both Model SGN sight glass and Model SGR sight glass, which is applicable to various refrigerants and oils with perfect sealing performance.
· The structure of both Model SGN sight glass and Model SGR sight glass is an explosionproof press fit and the viewing glass is clear and safety.
· Model SGS sight glass is an independent body structure with conventional sintered glass and O-ring seal.
Model SGN and Model SGS · Be applicable to HCFC/HFC refrigerants. · Indicate high water cut in system if any. · Indicate no overcooling in refrigerant liquid. · Indicate insufficient charging of refrigerant if any. · Both welded and threaded connections are available.
Model SGR · Be applicable to HCFC/HFC refrigerants. · Indicate the liquid level in the liquid drum. · Indicate the oil level in the compressor crankcase. · NPT threaded connection